On July 18, 2012, Jenner & Block Partners, E. Lynn Grayson and Katherine M. Rahill published a guest column in Law360 discussing new and emerging environmental issues important to in-house counsel. These issues include:
- Lack of Government Resources/Insufficient Funding
- Environmental Disclosures
- Corporate Environmental Responsibility
- Water Scarcity
- Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs)
- Financial Assurance
- Soil Vapor Intrusion
- EPA Toxicological Reviews
- Improvements in Technology
Lynn and Katie are partners in the Environmental and Workplace Health & Safety Law Practice and may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. More information is available at www.jenner.com.
To access the full article, please click here.